I have been a North Lake Tahoe resident since 1974 and began my professional real estate career in 1986. I first served as an Assistant to a busy Real Estate Broker for two years, before obtaining my salesman’s license in 1988 and my Brokers license in 1997.
MY REAL ESTATE CAREER
I have consistently achieved “Top-Producer” status since I began listing and selling homes in 1988. Over the past 30+ years, I have mastered the art of matching Buyers with their ideal primary or vacation home. My home-finding skills are the result of not only extensive market knowledge, but also includes a process of discovery refined over decades of hands-on sales experience. ABOVE ALL, the business of real estate sales requires a keen ability to actively listen to learn the needs and desires of my clients, and sometimes, a lot of patience!
“I know how difficult long distance ownership can be. I want to ensure your experience is a good one.”
Working with Sellers I am pleased to share my passion for marketing and advertising. Collaborating with my creative team, I design much of my own advertising, from property brochures to print advertising; I also appreciate having tech-savvy members on my team to maximize internet exposure, strategically placing online advertising to reach my target audience.
As a Nevada Licensee and resident of Incline Village, my primary market is homes for sale in the Incline Village and Crystal Bay areas. On occasion, I will stretch my reach into the Reno, Carson City, Minden, & Gardnerville areas as I endeavor to meet the needs of my valued clientele. If ever I feel another agent would provide more qualified representation, I will find the best agent in your desired area.
As a mother and pet owner, I am very child and pet friendly, and sensitive to the needs of parents and pet owners. My decades in the business have allowed me to grow strong working relationships with many vendors and service providers you may need as a new property owner. I appreciate being a resource of information for full and part-time owners in the community that I love.
BACKGROUND | EXPERIENCE
- Broker | Salesman License – 30 years
- G.R.I. Designation – Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2002 | 2003 | 2004
- Coldwell International Presidents Circle 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
- Past Director Incline Village Board of REALTORS® 2012 | 2013
- Membership Committee Chair Incline Village Board of REALTORS® 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- Realtor Of The Year 2014
- Director Coeur Du Lac Homeowner’s Association 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017
- Treasurer Coeur Du Lac Homeowner’s Association 2015 | 2016
- Secretary Coeur Du Lac Homeowner’s Association 2017
- Co-Chair MLS Board of Realtors® Forms Committee 2015 | 2016 | 2017
- Committee Chair – Board of Realtors® Professional Standards 2016 | 2017
- Extensive Ethics, Ombudsman and Mediation Training 2017